Mechatronics / Electrical engineering
Junior Scientist (fulltime)
As Austrian Competence Center for Tribology (www.ac2t.at) we have been developing knowledge in the fields of friction, wear and lubrication for 17 years. The work in our research area involves a variety of tasks and requires interdisciplinary approaches.
Technologies and methods in the field of steel industry and sensors for condition monitoring required for this purpose are part of our research activities.
To expand our team in the field of intelligent sensor application in plant engineering and advanced data evaluation, we are looking for an employee with the relevant knowledge and experience. If interested, the scientific findings can be used for a dissertation.
You can add to our team the following:
- Specialisation in the field of mechatronics/electrical engineering, electronics/informatics or similar disciplines (university level)
- Knowledge in the fields of sensorics, tribology and statistics is beneficial
- Interest in scientific/technical tasks
- German and English - spoken and written
- Ability to work in a team and take initiative, discussion skills, customer-oriented work
Scope of employment: full time (40 hours/week)
Start of activity: immediately possible
Place of employment: Wiener Neustadt and/or Linz
Gross minimum wage based on full-time employment: € 2,850/month gross; any overpayment depends on relevant professional experience and/or qualification
If we have aroused your interest for a long-term participation in our team and you meet the qualification requirements, then you are in the right place with us.
Please send your complete application documents in electronic form to: firstname.lastname@example.org