Cemistry Laboratory Technician
Scientific research associate (fulltime)
As the Austrian Competence Center for Tribology (www.ac2t.at), we have been developing solutions for friction, wear and lubrication for over 15 years. The work in our field of research encompasses a wide range of tasks and requires interdisciplinary approaches.
As part of the expansion of our lubricants division, we are looking for a committed and diligent chemist for the position of laboratory technician starting from July 2019.
Your tasks include, among others:
- Performance of chemical and physical analyses according to specified methods on automated and semi-automated devices
- Collaboration in the optimization and development of analytical methods
- Maintaining laboratory operations, ensuring the availability of all required operating resources, ordering and managing chemicals, maintenance work
- Continuous further development for the purpose of our ISO 9001 certification
- Completed apprenticeship (FH) with a focus on analytical or organic chemistry
- German spoken and written, knowledge of English is beneficial
- Experience in handling sensitive analyses equipment and their softwares
Scope of employment: full-time (40 h/week)
Start of activity: as soon as possible
Place of employment: Wiener Neustadt
Gross minimum wage based on full-time employment: € 1,900/month gross; any overpayment depends on relevant professional experience and/or qualification.
If we have aroused your interest in a long-term collaboration in our team and you meet the qualification requirements, then you are in the right place with us.
Please send your complete application documents in electronic form to: email@example.com