Scientific research associate
Tribometrology (full time)
As Austrian Competence Center for Tribology (www.ac2t.at) we have been developing knowledge in the fields of friction, wear and lubrication for 15 years. The work in our research area involves a variety of tasks and requires interdisciplinary approaches.
In order to expand our chemical department, we are looking for a person with knowledge in mechanical engineering.
- Processing of relevant topics, especially in the field of mechanical engineering and tribology
- Development of project-specific work content
- Evaluation, interpretation, and processing of obtained data
- Communication with project teams and customers
- Presentations at international conferences
- Publications in international scientific journals
You contribute as follows
- University (or university of applied sciences) graduate degree with focus on mechanical engineering
- Expertise in tribological questions and experiences in evaluation of tribometrical experiments
- Self-initiative and self-employment
- Creativity when finding solutions for complex tasks
- Good English and German knowledge as well as IT knowledge
- Capacity for teamwork, self-initiative, discussion culture, customer-oriented work skills
Volume of employment: full-time (40 h/week)
Start of employment: as soon as possible
Location: Technology- & Research Centre Wiener Neustadt
Gross minimum wage on full-time basis: €/month 2,600
A possible overpayment depends on professional experience and/or qualification.
If we have aroused your interest in a long-term cooperation as a part of our team and you meet the qualification requirements, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
Please send your detailed and meaningful application including CV and photo (via e-mail) to:
Mrs. Michaela Czerny: