Scientific research associate (fulltime)
As Austrian Competence Center for Tribology (www.ac2t.at) we have been developing knowledge in the fields of friction, wear and lubrication for 15 years. The work in our research area involves a variety of tasks and requires interdisciplinary approaches.
In order to expand our chemical department, we are looking for a person with knowledge in chemistry with the intention of writing up the scientific work in a dissertation.
- Processing of relevant topics, especially in organic chemistry
- Development of project-specific work content
- Evaluation, interpretation, and processing of obtained data
- Communication with project teams and customers
- Presentations at international conferences
- Publications in international scientific journals
You contribute as follows
- University (or university of applied sciences) graduate degree with focus chemistry
- Self-initiative and self-employment
- Creativity when finding solutions for complex tasks
- Good English and German knowledge as well as IT knowledge
- Capacity for teamwork, self-initiative, discussion culture, customer-oriented work skills
Volume of employment: full-time (40 h/week)
Start of employment: as soon as possible
Location: Technology- & Research Centre Wiener Neustadt
Gross minimum wage on full-time basis: €/year 36,400
A possible overpayment depends on professional experience and/or qualification.
If we have aroused your interest for a long-term participation in our team and you meet the qualification requirements, then you have come to the right place.
Please send your detailed and meaningful application including CV and photo (via e-mail) to:
Mrs. Michaela Czerny: