Research Cooperation - RES
Our activities focus on central interdisciplinary decision-making and control to ensure optimal interaction between the research areas and to design the strategic direction of the centre of excellence.
- We make decisions regarding research collaborations, R&D project proposals and internal project assignments, etc.
- We control the scientific progress of the projects and approve the scientific project documentation for reporting to funding bodies, international advisory board, etc.
- Management of our annual reviewing process with international peers
- Coordination and management of the internal scientific knowledge transfer
- Knowledge about the framework and the requirements to control a centre of excellence for tribology
- Holistic knowledge about tribology-focussed R&D projects
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Nicole Dörr
Dr. mont. Ewald Badisch