Engineering & Prototyping - PRO
Our activities focus on designing and manufacturing tribometers or experimental laboratory setups, producing mechatronic prototypes, test samples, and test-specific sample holders, as well as carrying out the maintenance, repair and optimisation of devices.
- Development, design and assembling of laboratory setups and measurement systems
- Development and design of sensors for online measurement of lubricant parameters
- Adaptation of laboratory infrastructure for the extension and optimisation of experiments
- Training of experimental engineers
- Years of experience for conceptual design, production, adaptation, commissioning and documentation of tribometers and experimental laboratory setups
- Knowledge of mechatronic engineering / design (e.g., using Solid Edge, SolidWorks)
- Know-how on the technical feasibility of measuring tasks and implementation of measuring technology
- Configuration / commissioning of software for acquisition and control of data acquisition (using our software "Tribosoft")
- Design and realisation of mechanical / dynamic laboratory equipment (tribometers)
- Design and application of tribology-focused measurement and sensor systems
"Engineering & Prototyping"